DST NM-ICPS TiHAN
Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.) at IIT Hyderabad
Department of Science and Technology (DST) under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS), Govt. of India has sanctioned the prestigious Technology Innovation Hub to IIT Hyderabad in the technological vertical of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.)
Primary Objectives of the Hub
DST NM-ICPS Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.) – TiHAN at IIT Hyderabad will be the source for fundamental knowledge and technologies (IPs, Publications, Products, Commercialisation as Licencing, ToTs…) in the technology vertical of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.).
Primary focus includes:
- Research & Technology development in the area of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, RoVs)
- Industry Collaborations – Joint R&D Initiatives, Consultancy, Cost Sharing Basis R&D, Technology Outreach Schemes, Training of Industry Personnel, Continuing Education
- Human resource & Skill development
- Fellowships for Postdocs, PhDs, Masters, Research Staff, Internships
- Chair Professors, Faculty Fellowships, Fellows of Hub, Visiting Faculty
- New Academic Programs, Workshops, Symposia, Conferences
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Start-up Ecosystem – Start-ups and Incubation in the Technology Vertical, Attracting Private Funding (CSR, VCs and equity based), Technology Commercialization, Accelerator Programs for Early-stage Startups, Promotional Outreach
- International Collaborations – Academia & Industry, Facuty/Student Exchange Programs
Especially, the R&D focuses on addressing the challenges in realizing the adoption of autonomous vehicles and navigation systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.) in real-time use cases. The hub aims at translational technology research and development along with commercialization in the areas of autonomous navigation and data acquisition systems. The broad application sectors of the hub include Autonomous Transportation Systems, Agriculture, Infrastructure, Surveillance and Environmental.
Primary Objectives of the DST NM-ICPS TiHAN at IIT Hyderabad
Latest from the Hub
The DST-NMICPS Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.) is sponsored by the Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt of India, and will focus on cutting-edge technology development, promotion of innovation and entrepreneurship activities, and manpower training in the broad areas of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems. TheContinue reading “Recruitment for the post of Hub/Chief Operating Officer”
Available Positions: Postdoctoral Researchers, Research Staff Type of Position: All positions are for a contract period of 1 year, extension subject to performance Eligibility: Postdoc Position: Should have completed Phd in the relevant area Research Staff: B.Tech/BE, M.Tech/M.E in relevant engineering stream (EE,ECE,EI,CSE,MAE,CE..) Domain Areas of Interest Include: AI/ML IoT and CPS – Communications, NetworkingContinue reading “Recruitment for Postdoc and Research Staff Positions”
Kindly refer to this link for more details.