Applications are invited for the Post of Technical Officer.
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech (CS/IT/EE/EC/EI/Mech/Aero/Automobile), Master’s degree, Ph.D. in Engineering discipline from an IIT or educational institution of similar repute.
Experience: Minimum one year of work experience in the relevant field.
Candidate should be responsible for leading the R&D activities of the Hub and maintaining the cordial relationship with all stakeholders of Hub like Academia, Industry, Financial entities, R&D Organizations (both public and private), and others.
- Focus on achieving technical targets of the Hub.
- Strategic execution of Hub R&D activities and facilities development in terms of high end equipment for Hub activities.
- Be responsible to develop, design, and deliver various schemes according to the HUB objectives.
- Focus on the research translation, commercialization, and business development activities of Hub.
- Forge partnerships with other organizations for promoting hub services and revenue generation mechanisms through R&D projects with private, Govt. and other funding agencies.
- Monitor and implement required statutory norms for grants management and legal compliance of the Hub.
- Drive a futuristic roadmap on R&D for the Hub.
- Representing the Hub at various events, conferences, symposium, expo, and relevant forums.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, public speaking and written communication. Reports and documentation creation.
- Experience in R&D portfolio management, focusing more on translational research.
- Effective and strong network-building capabilities to establish relationships with the various stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Good understanding of the Industry-Academia & Start-up ecosystem
- Ability to lead the team and achieve the Hub objectives and targets.
- Should be willing to travel extensively.
Emoluments: Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 80,000/- per month (Negotiable).
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 05:00pm, 29th September 2023
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for an Interview by E-mail with details.
- The interview for the selection may be either online (likely) or physical depending on the situation.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD
- Please note that the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.