Applications Invited for Senior Research Fellowship – Skill Development
- M. Tech and Ph. D (ECE/CSE/IT/EEE/ME/Aeronautical Eng/Aerospace Eng/Automobile Eng.) with 4 to 5 years of experience.
- Preference to those who have experience in Business Communication, Outreach activities, Start-up ecosystems, and Skill Development.
- Administer all TiHAN-based outreach programs and develop professional relationships with all faculty members.
- Maintaining Inter-Hub Relationships.
- Stakeholder engagements.
- Supervise all outreach activities in coordination with the supervisor and cross-functional departments as & when required and ensure compliance with all fiscal programs.
- Prepare outreach presentations and provide training to all activities for various events and provide aninterface between all outreach volunteers and staff.
- Collaborate with the Hub Executive Officer/Hub Operating Officer to prepare monthly revenue projections and prepare accordingly all fundraising projects.
- Coordinate for shortlisting, selection, and mentoring all Entrepreneurship Development activities.
- Assist and coordinate with the Social Media team for managing Outreach activities.
- Organizing GCC/Hackathon and conducting workshops or webinars.
- Launching Skill Development Programs & and coordinating for successful execution
- Act as a catalyst in TiHAN’s branding.
Tenure: For a period of 11 months, extension subject to performance
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 50,000 to 70,000/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above.
- For more details, please visit- https://tihan.iith.ac.in/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitablecandidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that the position is on-site & based out of the IIT Hyderabad campus.