Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Assistant Fellow (Administration)
Qualification: Graduation in art & science Management or above – minimum of 65% marks with 1-2 years (s) of experience
Desired Experience in:
- Candidate should be responsible to various administrative tasks of the Hub and overseeing the activities of the hub while maintaining theinternal liaison with the IIT Hyderabad faculty and external liaison withthe industry, financial entities, R&D organizations (both public andprivate), and various stake holders of the Hub
- To assist in functional areas/departments like Stores & Purchase, and others, as & when required
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties, including running personal errands.
- Undertake routine administrative activities
- Some of the activities include, but not limited to the following –overseeing procurement, accounting, recruitment, manage officesupplies, regular reports on expenses and office budgets, maintain andupdate company databases, document filing system, company calendarand schedule appointments, travel and accommodations, in-house andexternal events of hub
- Collect quotations and prepare comparison sheets & procure office equipment, stationaries & necessary utilities as per requirement and maintain regular communication with vendors
- Assist and coordinate with the Social Media team for managingOutreach activities.
- Launching Skill Development Programs & coordinating for successful execution.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Act as a catalyst in TiHAN’s branding
- Any special assignment provided by the management, or any other task from time to time.
Nature of job: For a period of 11 months, extension is subject to performance
Salary: Rs. 18,000 to 25,000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 25th July 2023.
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/careers/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD
- Please note that the position is on-site & within the IIT Hyderabad campus.