Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Assistant Fellow (Electrical)
Qualification: B.Tech/B.e/Diploma (Electrical Eng.) -minimum of 65% marks with 0-2 years of experience
Desired Experience in:
- Design,control and implement electrical systems and products
- Define the team needs and requirements in the testbed
- Ensure that Installations and applications are in line with Safety Standards.
- Collaborate with R&D team and technicians to design and apply new system processes at the testbed
- Perform quality and Performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and Report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets.
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans at testbed regularly
Preferable Skills :
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep Knowledge of electrical machinery/HT line maintenance/electrical facilities.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
Nature of job: For a period of 11 months, Extension subject to performance.
Salary: Rs. 18,000 to 15,000/- per month.(Varies upon experience)
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 3rd July 2023.
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD
- Please note that the position is on-site & within the IIT Hyderabad campus.