Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (TiHAN) at IIT Hyderabad, invites applications for ‘TiHAN’ Faculty Fellowship program. Faculty from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes and IIITs, who have demonstrated excellence in research through technology development, patents and publications in top tier journals/conferences, are encouraged to apply for this fellowship program. We are looking for faculty who are interested in playing a leadership role in their areas of research, and work closely with the R&D teams of TiHAN. Potential areas of research interest for the HUB includes, but not limited to:
- Autonomous Vehicles (AV) – Aerial/Terrestrial/Surface/Underwater
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Testing and Validation of Autonomous Navigation Systems
- Simulators for Autonomous Vehicles (Virtual/Physical)
- Security aspects of AV
- AI/ML Frameworks for autonomous navigation
- ADAS system
- Communication networks and Connected Vehicle environments
- Entrepreneurship, Management & Business Studies in research areas of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems.
Minimum eligible criteria and other requirements are as follows:
- Age limit: Less than 45 years. Cut off for the age limit is considered as the last date of application.
- NOC from the parent organization.
- Financial support provided is as mentioned below:
- Fellowship @ Rs. 25,000/- per month up to 2 years. There will be periodic progress review. Fellowship for subsequent years will be purely based on performance.
- Contingency/ Research Grant of Rs. 5,00,000/- per annum.
Proposal Preparation Template:
Last Date to Apply: 22nd September, 2023