Applications Invited for Administrative officer at NMICPS TiHAN Foundation, IIT Hyderabad
- B.Tech/M. Tech (EE/EC/CS/IT/Mech/Aero) degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade.
- Should have computer literacy and experience working with computer office applications.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in any Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs)/ Public Sector Undertaking (PSU).
Candidate should be responsible for achieving the objectives of the Hub and overseeing the activities of the Hub while maintaining the internal liaison with the IIT Hyderabad faculty and external liaison with the industry, financial entities, R&D organizations (both public and private), and various stakeholders of the Hub.
The Major objectives include
- Design and Implementation of Testbed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Testbed Safety Procedures.
- Testbed CCTV Surveillance and Monitoring.
- Maintaining R&D Equipment and Asset/Stock Verification periodically.
- Organizing International and National Workshops and Conferences/Events.
- Testbed Future Activities – Electrical, Civil and Mechanical Facilities.
- Coordinating with Host Institute – Departmental Activities (Civil/Accounts/R&D/S&P).
- Monitor and Manage TiHAN office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodation.
- Be responsible for developing, designing, and delivering various schemes according to the HUB objectives.
- Monitor and implement required statutory norms for grants management and legal compliance of the Hub.
- Representing the Hub at various events, conferences, etc.
The primary focus on:
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, public speaking, and written communication.
- Prior experience in R&D portfolio management.
- Effective and strong network-building capabilities to establish relationships with the various stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Good understanding of the industry-academia ecosystem.
- Should be willing to travel extensively.
Tenure: For a period of 11 months, extension subject to performance
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 50,000 to 60,000/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 05:00 pm, 27th October 2023.
- For more details, please visit- https://tihan.iith.ac.in/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that the position is on-site and based out of the IIT Hyderabad campus.