Applications Invited for Junior Research Assistant Fellow (JRAF) – Electrical Maintenance
B.Tech/B.E/Diploma (Electrical Eng.) – minimum of 65% marks.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Define the team needs and requirements in testbed
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with safety standards
- Collaborate with R&D team and technicians to design and apply new system processes at the testbed
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans at testbed regularly
Experience: 0-2 Years of Experience
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical machinery/HT line maintenance/electrical facilities
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
Nature of Job: Contractual for a period of 11 months (extension subject to performance)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month (Varies upon experience)
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above.
- For more details, please visit- https://tihan.iith.ac.in/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be
given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that the position is on-site & based out of the IIT Hyderabad campus.