Applications Invited for Junior Officer
Graduation in B.com / M.com /BBA /MBA or similar with at least 65% marks or its equivalent Grade.
- Candidate should be responsible to various administrative tasks of the Hub and overseeing the activities of the hub while maintaining the internal liaison with the IIT Hyderabad faculty and external liaison with the industry, financial entities, R&D organizations (both public and private), and various stake holders of the Hub
- To assist in functional areas/departments like Stores & Purchase, and others, as & when required
- Some of the activities include, but not limited to the following – overseeing procurement, accounting, recruitment, manage office supplies, regular reports on expenses and office budgets, maintain and update company databases, document filing system, company calendar and schedule appointments, travel and accommodations, in-house and external events of hub
- Collect quotations and prepare comparison sheets & procure office equipment, stationaries & necessary utilities as per requirement and maintain regular communication with vendors
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties, including running personal errands
- Undertake routine administrative activities
- Assist and coordinate with the Social Media team for managing Outreach activities.
- Launching Skill Development Programs & coordinating for successful execution.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Act as a catalyst in TiHAN’s branding
- Any special assignment provided by the management, or any other task from time to time.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in the revelent field (Administrative/Stores & Purchase/finance &Accounts/HR/Marketing/Business Development)
Nature of Job: Contractual for a period of 11 months (extension subject to performance)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 25,000/- to 30,000/- -Varies with Experience
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 30th June 2023.
- For more details, please visit- https://tihan.iith.ac.in/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be
given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Candidates with less experience and educational qualifications will be considered for a
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that the position is on-site & based out of the IIT Hyderabad campus.