Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Officer – Finance/Accounts
Qualification: Graduation in B. Com / M. Com / BBA / MBA or similar with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts
- Preparing & Posting Journal Vouchers
- Monitoring of daily operations in Accounts
- Purchase & Sales Entries
- Knowledge of payment processing and GST & TDS
- Submission of E-Filling of TDS on a Monthly & Quarterly basis
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- General Accounting
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Liaising with Auditors for all ROC-related matters.
- To assist in other functional areas/departments like Stores & Purchase and others, as & when required
- Undertake routine accounting activities
- Any special assignment provided by the management, or any other task from time to time.
Experience: At least 2 years of work experience in Accounts
- Hands-on experience on Tally ERP, Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, and written communication.
Nature of job: Contractual for a period of 11 months (extension subject to performance)
Salary: Rs. 25,000 to 30,000 /- (Varies as per Experience)
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 28th March 2023.
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/careers/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD
- Please note that the position is on-site & within the IIT Hyderabad campus.