Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Officer – Human Resources (HR)
Master’s degree in Human Resource Management with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade & B.Tech/BBA with atleast 60% marks.
- Candidate should be responsible to various administrative tasks of the Hub and overseeing the activities of the hub while maintaining the internal liaison with the IIT Hyderabad faculty and external liaison with the industry, financial entities, R&D organizations (both public and private), and various stake holders of the Hub
- Establish, update and implement HR policies and procedures that meets top management needs.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Establish training development and planning for all employee to increase skill up to meet requirement.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Some of the activities include, but not limited to the following – overseeing procurement, accounting, recruitment, manage office supplies, regular reports on expenses and office budgets, maintain and update company databases, document filing system, company calendar and schedule appointments, travel and accommodations, in- house and external events of hub.
- Collect quotations and prepare comparison sheets & procure office equipment, stationaries & necessary utilities as per requirement and maintain regular communication with vendors
- To assist in other functional areas/departments like Finance, Stores & Purchase, HR, other; as & when required.
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties, including running personal errands.
- Undertake routine administrative activities
- Any special assignment provides by the management.
0 – 2 years of experience in HR operations/Recruitment/Admin activities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, public speaking and written communication.
- Prior experience in R&D portfolio management.
- Effective and strong network building capabilities to establish relationships with the various stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Should be willing to travel.
Nature of job: Contractual for a period of 11 months (extension subject to performance)
Consolidated Salary: Rs.25000 – Rs.30000/- Per Month (Vary with experience)
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 20th January, 2023.
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/careers/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.