The primary focus includes –
- Research & Technology development in the area of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs)
- Industry Collaborations
- Skill development
- International Collaborations
- Involve in various projects related to UAV hardware/software, navigation, securities, etc.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded peers in the country
- Appreciation certificates for contributing to the community
- Sharpen your managerial skills
- M. Tech/ME in (AI & ML/CS/IT/Mechanical/Automotive/Aerospace/Ocean/Naval Arch/EE/EC/EI) (2nd Year or Final year students can also apply).
- Students interested in Autonomous Navigation Technologies (UAVs/AGVs/ROVs/AUVs/ASVs)
- Ability to collaborate and work with the faculties and students
Stipend: Rs. 12,400/- per month
Internship duration: Min. 1 month – 12 months (extension based on performance).
How to apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given below.
- For more details, please visit: https://tihan.iith.ac.in/careers/
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- The internship program is on-site & within the IIT Hyderabad campus only.
- NOC from your college is a must to pursue an internship program.