Applications are invited on rolling basis for the Post of Junior Research Assistant Fellow (Electronics & Communication)
Position : Junior Research Assistant Fellow (JRAF) – Testbed
- B.E/B.Tech – Electronics & Tele Communication or EEE or CSE or Instrumentation or instrumentation & Control Engineering
- To work with the testbed Communication System according to the experimental specifications/requirements and ensure its relevance to the communications deployment.
- Work with the other testbed team members to setup and manage the testbeds network/communication activities
- To carry out daily system administration and maintenance of the testbeds
- To support the system upgrade and new capability development to cater to the various research activities in the testbed.
- Analyse testbed needs and determine the requirements, capacity, and cost for developing an additional system plan.
- Analyse testbed processes, design, and implement the system control for smooth and efficient running of activities in the testbed.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Maintain quality and safety standards.
Skills required :
- Experience working in Electronics/Tele-Communication engineering field.
- Superior computer/IT skills, suitable for assigned domain activities.
- Ability to run simulations and analyse test data.
- Work independently as one of the subject matter experts.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Should be analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Experience: 2 years of experience
Nature of job: Contractual for a period of 11 months (extension subject to performance)
Fellowship : Rs.25000/-Per Month (Vary with Experience)
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 15th November, 2022.
- For more details, please visit- https://tihan.iith.ac.in/careers/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & with in IITH campus.