Applications are invited for the Post of Assistant Officer
Qualification – Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade
Job Responsibilities –
- Candidate should be responsible to various administrative tasks of the Hub and overseeing the activities of the hub while maintaining the internal liaison with the IIT Hyderabad faculty and external liaison with the industry, financial entities, R&D organizations (both public and private), and various stake holders of the Hub
- Some of the activities include, but not limited to the following – overseeing procurement, accounting, recruitment, manage office supplies, regular reports on expenses and office budgets, maintain and update company databases, document filing system, company calendar and schedule appointments, travel and accommodations, in-house and external events of hub
- Collect quotations and prepare comparison sheets & procure office equipment, stationaries & necessary utilities as per requirement and maintain regular communication with vendors
- To assist in other functional areas/departments like Finance, Stores & Purchase, HR, other as & when required
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties, including running personal errands
- Undertake routine administrative activities
- Any special assignment provided by the management
- Manage contract and price negotiations with vendors, service providers.
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues
- Support organization of local, national, and international meetings/expo
- Promote and contribute to a safe and secure environment for staff and vendors
- Develop team members in all the functions of the respective area
Experience – Minimum 4 years of experience in any Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs)/Centrally Funded Institutes (CFIs) working in the relevant areas
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, time management skills, public speaking, and written communication.
- Thorough understanding of office management skills.
- Strong focus on SOP’s and existing industry practices.
- Prior experience in R&D portfolio management.
- Effective and strong network building capabilities to establish relationships with the various stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Should be willing to travel.
Nature of job – Contractual for a period of 11 months (extension subject to performance)
Salary – Rs.35000/- to Rs. 45000/- Per Month
How to Apply – Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 25th October 2022.
Selection Procedure –
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experiences
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the written test/interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria does not guarantee a call for an interview
Other criteria –
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.