Applications Invited for Manager – Business Development
The primary focus on –
- Identifying new opportunities with established Corporates & Industries for Technology Development
- Create funding opportunities by pitching TiHAN initiatives & programs
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development by adding new sales channels
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from client acquisition to engagement to success
- Act as Business Developer & propose ideas, initiatives, and activities for business growth
- Increase revenue, and growth in terms of business expansion by building strategic partnerships
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients
- Work within the department for creating solutions & proposals
- Explore various funding opportunities through Central & State Government schemes
- Post-Graduation in relevant stream with a minimum of 5 years of experience including 3 years of experience in Enterprise/Corporate Sales or Client/Relationship Manager.
- Preference to those who have excellent written and verbal communication, ability to plan on their own and handle client concern
Tenure – For 11 months, extension subject to performance
Remuneration – Rs. 55,000/per month – Rs. 75,000/per month (Consolidated) – based on
qualification and experience
How To Apply –
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the below link latest by 5:00pm, 20th December 2022.
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/
Selection Procedure –
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant, and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
Other criteria –
- TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD will not provide accommodation.
- Please note that the position is on-site & With in IITH campus.