The primary focus on :
- Develop overall program strategy, including new initiatives, criteria for participation and details of the offering.
- Identifying potential Corporates / Enterprises in investing in TiHAN’s Start-ups.
- Define key results of Startup program – Set goals, define metrics and create clear dashboards and reports that demonstrate progress.
- Manages the process of construction completion turnover to startup, Startup turnover to operations, and final turnover to the client.
- Manages priorities and activities of Startups.
- Develops and maintains a detailed Startup schedule and detailed set of Startup packages to track Startup completion and progress.
- Manages and maintains open communications and relationship with the client.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the Startup budget and man hours as required.
- Develops clear Startup procedures as required by contract to coordinate the Startup effort.
- Plans and prepares for Startup activities and major milestones as per the Startup nature of work.
- Implements a coordinated operations for ensuring good communication and the smooth execution of operational activities.
- Coordinates the daily activities effecting and involving Startup.
- Provides supervision, training, development, and performance management of direct reports.
- Identifies and assesses improvement opportunities which will add value to Startup and Champions continuous improvement efforts.
- Assesses and supports the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements. Proactively supports, encourages, and facilitates for continuous improvement of Startup activities.
- Define and track success of the program, including TOFU metrics (new signups) and down funnel conversion (opportunities created, ARR influenced)
- Post-Graduation in relevant stream with minimum of 8 years of experience including 4 years of Startup Manager.
- Graduation in Engineering background is preferable.
- Preference to those who have experience in Handling all Startup Activities & Operations.
Tenure – For a period of 11 months, extension subject to performance
Remuneration – Rs. 55,000/per month – Rs. 75,000/per month (Consolidated) – based on qualification and experience
How To Apply – Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the below link latest by 5:00 pm, 15th July 2022
Submit the Application through Google Form: https://bit.ly/3o2GkOr
Selection Procedure –
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if nosuitable candidate is found.
Other criteria –
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.