Applications are invited for the post of JRAF – Design
Position: Junior Research Assistant Fellow – Design
Fellowship: Consolidated Pay of Rs. 25,000/- per month
- The candidate should have an undergraduate/master’s degree in design from a reputed institute who is enthusiastic and passionate about design.
- Take overall responsibility of Design and be a team player.
- To be able to manage all design assignments and to ensure all work is produced on time.
- Design and development of visual communication and graphical designs including logos, banners, brochures, leaflets, posters, documents, videos, presentations, content formatting, etc.
- Responsible for assisting with the creation of websites and updating existing web applications with current organizational events and activities.
Skills Required: FIGMA, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Coreldraw, Basic HTML
Experience: 1 – 3 years of experience
Nature of Job: Contractual
Duration: 11 months
Application link: https://bit.ly/3IAojPm
How to apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 05:00pm, 23rd July 2022
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/careers/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the interview process