Applications Invited for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
Position – Post-Doctoral Research Fellow (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE)
Type of Position – The position is for one year, with an extension subject to performance.
Fellowship – Consolidated pay Rs. 55,000 per month (negotiable) – If selected, an applicant cannot avail of any other fellowship in parallel.
- Ph.D. with Master and BE/BTech/Equivalent in Computer science/ECE/EEE/Information Technology with relevant research/industrial experience.
- Publication in standard journals will have an added advantage.
- The candidate should have good academic records throughout and good writing skills.
- Candidates should not have published in Predatory Journals.
- CGPA should be greater than or equal to 7.5 in both undergraduate and masters’ levels.
- Candidates who submitted the thesis and waiting for thesis defense are also encouraged to apply.
Experience – 2-3 Years of Experience
Job Description –
- Collection of relevant literature
- Expertise in one of the domain areas listed below.
- UAV, UGV, Autonomous Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Communications and Networking
- Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning Techniques
- Cloud/Edge Computing
- System, Server and Networking
- 5G Connectivity for Autonomous Vehicles
- Cyber Security for Autonomous Vehicles
- Coordinate the work with the team.
- Experience in handling experimental and computational facilities.
- Report preparation and lab management.
- Interaction with sponsored agencies, etc.
- To develop a definite research product/outcome with maximum TRL Level.
Performance Matrices –
- IP generated
- Different approaches to solve real problems of industries.
- New knowledge/ technology solutions in CPS.
Expected Outcomes – IP, Technology, Research oriented technical minds, New application areas of CPS and start-ups.
Domain Areas of Interest Include –
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) – Multirotor/Fixed Wing
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
- Autonomous Navigation of Ground Vechiles and Drones
- Aerodynamics and Structural Analysis of UAVs
- Urban Air Mobility-based Personal Aerial Vehicles (PAVs)
- AI/ML for UAVs
- Sensor Fusion for UGVs and UAVs
- Drone Swarms
- Fuel Cell-based UAVs
How To Apply –
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/
Selection Procedure –
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
Other criteria –
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that the position is on-site & within IIT Hyderabad campus.