Applications are invited for the Post of Field Fellow
Qualification – Diploma/ ITI- in EEE, ECE, ME, CSE, and Automobile Engineering
Job Responsibilities –
- Assist in all technical & maintenance activities in Autonomous Navigation at TiHAN – IITH
- Operation & maintenance of various facilities in the Testbed
- To assist mainly in testbed for fieldwork & hanger, TiHAN Labs
- Travel whenever required
- Protect testbed equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors of any damages, deficits, and disturbances
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
Experience – Freshers or Min. 1 Year of Experience
- Basic Computer knowledge
- MS-Word & MS-Excel
Nature of job – Contractual for a period of 11 months
Fellowship – Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 15,000 per Month
How To Apply – Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given below latest by 5:00 pm, 16th January 2023
Selection Procedure –
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if nosuitable candidate is found.
Other criteria –
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.