Applications are invited for the post of field fellow
Job Responsibilities –
- Assist in all technical & maintenance activities in the testbed like smart-poles, traffic lights, radar-poles, etc.
- Operation & maintenance of various facilities like Automated ladder, vehicle service, etc.
- To assist mainly in testbed for fieldwork & hanger, TiHAN Labs & Offices whenever required
- Travel whenever required for procurements
- Protect testbed equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
Qualification – 12th/ITI pass (in Electrical/Electronics/Fitter)
Experience – 1 – 2 years of experience
- Less than 25 years of age
- Basic Computer knowledge
- MS-Word & MS-Excel
Nature of job –
Contractual for a period of 11 months
How To Apply – Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the below link latest by 5:00 pm, 3rd April 2022.
Submit the Application through Google Form – https://bit.ly/3GwBWgB
Selection Procedure –
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if nosuitable candidate is found.
Other criteria –
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.