Eligibility: B.Tech/B.E (Electrical Eng.) – minimum of 65% marks with 4-5 years of experience Or M.Tech/M.E (Electrical Eng.) – minimum of 65% marks with 2-3 years of experience
Desired Experience in:
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products.
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards.
- Define the team needs and requirements in testbed.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with safety standards.
- Collaborate with R&D team and technicians to design and apply new system processes at the testbed.
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems.
- Summarize data and report on test results.
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets.
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans at testbed regularly.
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
Tenure: For a period of 11 months, extension subject to performance.
Stipend: Rs. 30,000/per month (Consolidated)
Application Form : https://bit.ly/3h6Y5rj
More info. : Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 20th April 2022.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.