Eligibility: B.Tech/B.E (Civil Eng.) – minimum of 65% marks with 4-5 years of experience
Or M.Tech/M.E (Civil Eng.) – minimum of 65% marks with 2-3 years of experience
Desired Experience in:
- To complete construction projects by preparing/reviewing engineering designs and documents and confirming specifications. Especially in Roads and Workshop civil and structural works.
- Monitoring and report generation of construction progress.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
- Able to provide engineering solutions to contractors.
- Coordination between contractor and Consultants and resolving the issues.
- Good knowledge on interdisciplinary activities.
- CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
- Design skills
- Site development
Tenure: For a period of 11 months, extension subject to performance.
Stipend: Rs. 30,000/per month (Consolidated)
More info. : Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 20th April 2022.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.