Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Assistant Fellow (JRAF) – Testbed (Mechanical/Automobile)
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical/Automobile
- Design and Manufacture platforms for teams to test, integrate sensors, and collect data in addition to the testbed (rapidly modelling and machining them in-shop)
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Update in-shop testbed to give software teams the best possible system to test their code
- Work with partners for testing various UGV/UAV in testbed
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers, research staff and other engineers in the testbed team.
- Experience working in mechanical/automobile engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/Lab-view programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyse test data.
- Work independently as one of the subject matter experts.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Driving knowledge (Driving Licence for 2 & 4-wheeler is must)
- Less than 30 years of age
Experience: 2 – 4 years of experience
Nature of job: Contractual for a period of 11 months (extension subject to performance)
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/per month
How to Apply: Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm,20th April, 2022.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.