Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Officer
Qualification : Minimum Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade
Job Responsibilities :
- Should know various functions of General Administration/Human resource/Stores & Purchase, of the Hub and overseeing the activities of the hub while maintaining the internal liaison with the IIT Hyderabad faculty and external liaison with the industry, financial entities, R&D organizations (both public and private), and various stakeholders of the Hub
- Some of the activities include, but are not limited to the following – overseeing procurement, store & purchase function, recruitment, managing office supplies, regular reports on expenses and office budgets, maintaining and updating company databases, document filing system, company calendar, and schedule appointments, travel, and accommodations, in-house and external events of the hub
- Collect quotations and prepare comparison sheets & procure office equipment, stationaries & necessary utilities as per requirement and maintain regular communication with vendors
- To assist in other functional areas/departments like Stores & Purchase, HR, and others, as & when required
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties, including running personal errands
- Undertake routine administrative activities
- Any special assignment provided by the management, or any other task from time to time.
Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in any Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs)/Centrally Funded Institutes (CFIs), Industrial Establishment
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, and written communication.
- Effective and strong network-building capabilities to establish relationships with the various stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Should be willing to travel
Salary: Rs.30000/-Per Month
Nature of Job: Contractual for a period of 11 months (extension subject to performance)
Application link: https://bit.ly/3DxFTDY
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 5th October 2022.
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/careers/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD
- Please note that the position is on-site & based out of the IIT Hyderabad campus.