About DST NM-ICPS TiHAN :
Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.) at IIT Hyderabad DST under the NM-ICPS, Govt. of India has sanctioned the prestigious Technology Innovation Hub to IIT Hyderabad in the technological vertical of Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs, etc.)
For enhancing the Autonomous Navigation Ecosystem in the country, TiHAN is on a mission to build a talent pool who can become researchers, entrepreneurs, corporate employees, etc.
Guidelines for TiHAN’s Skill Development initiatives:
Skill development initiative training partners can be:
- Faculty of reputed institutions
- Training companies/organizations
- TiHAN partnered colleges
- TiHAN partnered maker spaces & incubators
Skill development initiative examples:
- Workshop & Boot camp (offline)
- Online courses
- Hybrid courses
*Not restricted to only these examples
- Skill Development initiatives are open for all the categories (students, working professionals, researchers, faculties, etc.) provided they have met the prerequisites for participating in the program.
- The skill development program should be conducted for at least minimum 4 working days.
- Minimum number of participants should be at least 50.
- Funding will be up to Rs 2 lakh.
- TiHAN will issue the certificate along with the training organization in digital format. No hard copies are provided from TiHAN’s end. The training organization is responsible for the hard copy if needed.
- Selection will be based on your application which includes:
- Relevance of the topics
- The following guidelines for TiHAN Skill Development initiatives are funded/semi-funded based on the committee’s decision.
- Step by step selection procedure:
Step 1: A concept note proposal is needed to be submitted to the TiHAN’s selection
committee through the Website for review and approval.
Step 2: A committee will review the proposals & filter the applications
Step 3: Expert committee interview the selected applicants
Step 4: TiHAN will issue sanction order to the organization with terms and conditions which includes payments, execution plan, responsibilities, etc. before starting the program.
Step 5: Announce the partnership through Website & social media
- Deadline: Continuous evaluation of the submitted proposals and appropriate intimation.
Apply here : https://bit.ly/3FI3QX8