Desired Experience in –
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Working knowledge on current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state’s requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- Coordinating with manufacturers & authorized service centre for regular service/repairs as and when required
- Maintain vehicle records
- Insurance/emission to be monitored regularly and necessary coordination with concerned for all renewals/approvals/services rendered
- Diploma/Polytechnic/GED in Automobile Engineering OR suitable Certificate course in Automobile Engineering
- Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in car service station/garage.
- Should hold a valid Driving License for 4 wheelers
- Knowledge on Electric Vehicle preferred
Tenure – For a period of 11 months, extension subject to performance.
Stipend – Rs. 21,000/per month (Consolidated)
To Apply –
Submit the Google Form: https://bit.ly/3lMTuNI
Last date of application – 28.12.2021
Selection Procedure –
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only, shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
Other criteria –
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.