- Administer all TiHAN based outreach programs and develop professional relationships with all faculty members.
- Supervise all outreach activities in coordination with supervisor and cross-functional departments as & when required and ensure compliance to all fiscal programs.
- Prepare outreach presentations and provide training to all activities for various events and provide an interface between all outreach volunteers and staff.
- Collaborate with Chief Executive Officer to prepare monthly revenue projections and prepare accordingly all fundraising projects.
- Co-ordinate for shortlisting, selection, and mentoring all Entrepreneurship Development activities.
- Assist and coordinate with the Social Media team for managing Outreach activities.
- Organizing GCC/Hackathon and conduct workshops or webinars.
- Launching Skill Development Programs & coordinating for successful execution.
- Act as a catalyst in TiHAN’s branding.
- Post-Graduation in relevant stream with minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Preference to those who have experience in Business Communication, Outreach activities, Start-up ecosystem and Skill Development.
Tenure – For a period of 11 months, extension subject to performance
Remuneration – Rs. 55,000/per month – Rs. 75,000/per month (Consolidated) – based on qualification and experience
To Apply –
Submit the Google Form: https://bit.ly/3o2GkOr
Last date of application – 15.12.2021
Selection Procedure –
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
Other criteria –
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that, the position is on-site & based out of IIT Hyderabad campus.