Applicants are Invited for the post of Senior Research Assistant Fellow.
Tenure: For a period of 11 months, extension subject to performance.
- B.Tech/B.E (ECE/CSE/IT/EEE/ME/Aeronautical Eng/Aerospace Eng/Automobile Eng.) – minimum of 65% marks with 4-5 years of experience
- M.Tech/M.E (ECE/CSE/IT/EEE/ME/Aeronautical Eng/Aerospace Eng/Automobile Eng.) – minimum of 65% marks with 2-3 years of experience
- Signal Processing and Wireless communication.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Embedded System design. Strong embedded system debugging skills & understanding of hardware schematic.
- Integration of sensors to controller boards. Preferable if candidate has automotive background.
- Should be good in C++ or Python programming.
- Desirable to be familiar with ROS platform.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only, shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
Stipend: Rs. 35,000/per month (Consolidated)
How to Apply: Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given latest by 5:00 pm, 15th January 2023.