Applicants are Invited for the post of Junior Research Assistant Fellow.
- B.E/B.Tech – Aeronautical Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation/EEE/CSE/AI & ML/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- To work with the testbed Communication System according to the experimental specifications/requirements and ensure its relevance to the communications deployment.
- Work with the other testbed team members to set up and manage the testbeds network/communication activities.
- To carry out daily system administration and maintenance of the testbeds.
- To support the system upgrade and new capability development to cater to the various research activities in the testbed.
- Analyze testbed needs and determine the requirements, capacity, and cost for developing an additional system plan.
- Analyze testbed processes, design, and implement the system control for the smooth and efficient running of activities in the testbed.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Maintain quality and safety standards.
- Experience working in Mechatronics/Tele-Communication engineering field.
- Superior computer/IT skills, suitable for assigned domain activities. The applicants should know at least one of the following: Python/C++/MATLAB/ROS programming languages.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Work independently as one of the subject matter experts.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Should be an analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Experience: 0-2 years of experience
Fellowship: Rs.25000/-Per Month (Vary with Experience)
Tenure: For a period of 11 months, extension subject to performance.
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given latest by 5:00 pm, 12th January 2023.
- For more details, please visit https://tihan.iith.ac.in/careers/
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Accommodation will not be provided by TiHAN Foundation or IIT HYDERABAD.
- Please note that the position is on-site & within IITH campus.