Applicants are Invited for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (MAE/EEE)
Type of Position: All positions are for a period of 1 year, extension subject to performance.
- PhD with BE/B.Tech/MSc/Equivalent in MAE/EEE with relevant research/industrial experience and publication in standard journals will have added advantage. Candidate submitted the thesis and waiting for thesis defense are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should have good academic records throughout and good writing skills.
- Candidates should not have published in Predatory Journals.
Experience: Fresher/1-2 Years of Experience
- Collection of relevant literatures
- Expertise in one of the domain areas listed below.
- Co-ordinate the work with the team.
- Report preparation and lab management.
- Interaction with sponsored agencies, etc.
Domain Areas of Interest Include:
- Autonomous Navigation
- ADAS Functions
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
- Vehicle System Dynamics
Salary: Consolidated pay Rs. 55,000/- per month (negotiable)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria, academic record and relevant experience. Only, shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee. Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview. The position will be left vacant and new advertisement with extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
Application Form: https://bit.ly/3kKXgFZ
How to Apply:
Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 21st September, 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed for an Interview by E-mail with details.
The interview for the selection may be either online (likely) or physical depending on the situation.