Advertisement for Officer Post at TIH, IIT Hyderabad
Position: Officer (Admin)
Emoluments: Consolidated Pay of Rs. 45,000/- (negotiable)
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade
- Should have computer literacy and experience of working with computer office applications.
Experience: Minimum 6 years of working experience in any Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs)/ Centrally Funded Institutes (CFIs)
Candidate should be responsible to various administrative tasks of the Hub and overseeing the activities of the hub while maintaining the internal liaison with the IIT Hyderabad faculty and external liaison with the industry, financial entities, R&D organizations (both public and private), and various stake holders of the Hub. Some of the activities include, but not limited to the following – overseeing procurement, accounting, recruitment, manage office supplies, regular reports on expenses and office budgets, maintain and update company databases, document filing system, company calendar and schedule appointments, travel and accommodations, in-house and external events of hub, and any other Hub related administrative activities.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, public speaking and written communication.
- Prior experience in R&D portfolio management.
- Effective and strong network building capabilities to establish relationships with the various stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Should be willing to travel
Application Link: https://bit.ly/380IkO9
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 06th September, 2021.
- Short listed candidates will be informed for an Interview by E-mail with details.
- The interview for the selection may be either online (likely) or physical depending on the situation.