The Hub invites applications from Indian nationals for the post of HR Manager.
Position: HR Manager
Emoluments: Consolidated Pay of Rs. 30,000/- per month.
PG/MBA in Human Resource Management/Any degree with PG diploma in HR management or any Equivalent
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of HR Management Experience
- Establish, update and implement HR policies and procedures that meets top management needs.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels.
- Handle administration and record- keeping.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Establish training development and planning for all employee to increase skill up to meet requirement.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Good interpersonal and organization skills.
- Strong command of English language (both written and verbal).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems and resume database.
- Sound Judgment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good administrative, documentation and communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to multi- task.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Application Link: https://bit.ly/3zOKJYn
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 08th August, 2021.
- Short listed candidates will be informed for an Interview by E-mail with details.
- The interview for the selection may be either online (likely) or physical depending on the situation.