The Hub invites applications from Indian nationals for the following post:
Position: Chief/Hub Executive Officer
Emoluments: Consolidated Pay of Rs. 15 to 18 lakhs per year (negotiable)
- First class undergraduate degree preferably B.E./B. Tech in any Engineering discipline from an IIT or educational institution of similar repute.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Engineering from recognized Universities/Institute of repute with good track record (Preferably from IIMs and IITs)
Experience: Minimum 8 years of working experience in technology business sector experience and At least 4 years of experience in Techno-Managerial Role
Candidate should be responsible for leading the R&D activities to achieve the objectives of the Hub and overseeing the activities of the hub while maintaining the internal liaison with the IIT Hyderabad faculty and external liaison with the industry, financial entities, R&D organizations (both public and private), and various stake holders of the Hub.
- Provide continued strategic execution of R&D and facilities development.
- Be responsible to develop, design and deliver various schemes according to the HUB objectives.
- Be the coordinating manager of the partnership between Hub and IIT Hyderabad by leveraging the resources of the host organization for the benefit of the program.
- Planning and executing events related to research and startup funding, investment, mentoring, workshops, training programs etc.
- Focus on the research translation and commercialization activities.
- Forge partnerships with other organizations for promoting hub services and revenue generation mechanisms.
- Monitor and implement required statutory norms for grants management and legal compliance of the Hub.
- Implement a roadmap for generating revenues to make Hub financially self-sustainable beyond the initial Grant-in-Aid period of 5 years.
- Representing the Hub at various events, conferences, etc.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, public speaking and written communication.
- Prior experience in R&D portfolio management.
- Effective and strong network building capabilities to establish relationships with the various stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Good understanding of the Industry-Academia ecosystem
- Ability to lead the team and execute projects and R&D work groups independently.
- Should be willing to travel extensively
Application Link: https://bit.ly/3wLn7Sr
How to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, should apply through the link given above latest by 5:00 pm, 15th September, 2021.
- Short listed candidates will be informed for an Interview by E-mail with details.
- The interview for the selection may be either online (likely) or physical depending on the situation.