Network administrators are responsible for maintaining computer networks and solving any problems that may occur with them.
Typical responsibilities of the job:
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs
- Assembling new systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Provide technical oversight of a multi-site enterprise level WAN, including planning, implementation/expansion, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts.
- Design, deploy, and administer the wireless infrastructure and supporting systems.
- Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Train team members on new hardware or software.
- Analyze and monitor server security
- Provide hardware and operating system support for the corporate and field computer systems environment, UNIX, Linux, Windows, and storage.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
- Oversee digital security.
- Perform maintenance that all systems are operating.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system.
- system/cloud administration/architect/security activities
- CCNA/CCDA/CCNP/ CCIE/CCDE/CCAR certification from Cisco or Windows/Linux/Unix System Administration/Architect certification from LPI/Red Hat/Oracle/Microsoft/ AWS
Experience- 1-2 years
Qualification – B. Tech or Equivalent
Type of Employment : Contractual
CTC- Up to 3 Lakhs
How to Apply – Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, can APPLY HERE latest by 09.00 PM, 20th March 2021